Monday, February 11, 2013

Top 3 Pick-me-Ups 2/11/13


Why "pick-me-ups"?  I find that I need a word of encouragement, a new way of looking at a problem, or a new idea to try every once in a while. I'm glad to share with you 3 of the websites or blog posts that have helped me in some way---I hope it will be a blessing for you, too!  
 Keep an eye out for these each Monday  :-)


1. A little humor goes a long way: Catalog Living.
If you haven't checked that one out yet, you are missing out! Always good for a giggle.

2. Scriptures on the topic of Love within the family
For the little boost of spirit and peace :-)

3. In honor of Valentine's Day this week and my undying love of all things chocolate:
Yes, I'll take an entire room made out of chocolate, thank you very much!


 

Other Top 3 Pick-me-Ups in this series: 
3/11/13: Cub scouts
3/04/13: Relationships
2/25/13: Encouragement for Mom's & Hair Caddy
2/18/13: Emergency Preparedness
2/11/13: A little humor goes a long way
2/04/13: Valentine's Day
1/28/13: Astronomy for Kids
1/21/13: Motherhood isn't for Wimps & One in a Million kids
1/14/13: Human body for Kids
1/07/13: A New Year

4 comments:

  1. I loved your links especially the chocolate room. Loved the thoughts from the scriptures on love.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Okay, I'll be nice and share half. LOL Happy V Day, LeAnn! Thanks for your comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man...I'd take a chocolate room any day of the year. Fun links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Andrea. Another point for the chocolate team! Glad you liked the links. Thanks for your comment :-)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)