Sunday, February 17, 2013

Awesome? Think again!

A d e q u a t e  IS  A w e s o m e ! 

 {How's that for fancy-schmancy? That's my attempt at graphic design :-D }

When I told my Mother, who raised 8 kids, my new little motto, 

she added: 

Barely adequate but still functioning is also awesome!

I think mothers are pretty amazing people. 

Keep up the Good work, ladies, whatever stage of life you are in!



  1. I'm with your mom on this! Barely adequate but still functioning is awesome! Maybe I should work that up in needlepoint! LOL!!

  2. Hello, Florence, thank you for reading and commenting today. I hope you will feel welcome to come back, read, and comment anytime! (I'd love to see that in needlepoint, too!)

    Blessings to you,


Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)