Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Free Stories to Listen to Online!

In the evenings, my oldest son and I have been listening to lots of free stories read-aloud online. I think a few of you reading these posts may like these, so I want to share the links here with you.

Enjoy and pass them along so other families can enjoy them!    :-)

Homeschool RadioShow's "Old Time Holiday Stories Sampler"
Lots to choose from at the Story Nory
Mysteries with a moral at Whit's End
Podcasts aplenty at Your Story Hour

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow,thank you for these links. I am sure my grandchildren will love them. I was raised in the era of Radio shows. I think when you listen to these your imagination improves because you have to imagine the characters. Too much technology is taking a way some of those old good time moments.
    Blessings for a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes its nice to watch a Christmas movie or tv show, but I agree, those old time radio shows can be just the ticket for a little fun and less tech. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

      Delete
  2. oh wow! thanks for these Eve, I'll surely make use of them and pass them on also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, good to know! Hope you have a nice Holiday with your family this season.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)