Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Baby Girl

Our precious baby girl is 4 months old now. She lights up our days and her big, open mouth grins make us all laugh in the morning, as she is right now, waving her little hands all around. Her joy in life is quite contagious! Thank God for babies.


IMAG3903


"A Baby is a Great Way to Start a Person."



“When God wants a great work done in the world or a great wrong righted, He goes about it in a very unusual way. He doesn’t stir up His earthquakes or send forth His thunderbolts. Instead, He has a helpless baby born, perhaps in some simple home of some obscure mother. And then God puts the idea into the mother’s heart, and she puts it into the baby’s mind. And then God waits. The greatest forces of the world are not the earthquakes and the thunderbolts. The greatest forces in the world are babies.” —E.T. Sullivan

{I think my boys would giggle that 'babies are the greatest forces in the world today'--it conjures up the image of mini super heroes in capes flying around! But it is true!}

I read this for my devotional today; inspiring and empowering! These, Our Little Ones.

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable little one. I love babies. I have a new great grandbaby due any day and it will be the first boy. We have a rather large posterity; but I can say that babies are the best ever. I loved the quote and thoughts.
    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! they grow so quickly though dont' they:( and yes, babies are the greatest forces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Yep, can't slow 'em down...but it is fun as they grow, right? All the new stages and experiences to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everything you said. I always say babies are the sweetest things God ever made. That was funny about the babies wearing super hero capes. That does conjure up a funny picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)