Sunday, July 8, 2012

Baby Blessing

Last weekend on Sunday at church, our fifth baby, and second daughter, received her name and blessing by her father. It was a special day with many of my husband's family in town to attend church with us. My family just happened to be out of town, unfortunately, but one fun fact is that she was blessed on my Dad's birthday, which is pretty neat.

She looked so lovely! Her Daddy gave her such a nice blessing.
I had to take this photo below later because we had few pics that day. Lovely visits, though!



IMAG3503
                                                              ------------> she did wear socks that day, I promise  :-)

Here is some evidence we have a lovely, ahem, and normal, family.






Zooooooom! He's outta there!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby, gorgeous dress, hilarious family pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol'ing at the pictures of your 'normal' family he he he! congratulations to your baby girl and she's two months old already! wow, time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)