Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Legos in the Afternoon

Would you like to see some Lego creations my son built? This video shows the beginning of a project he thought up. I thought it would be fun to share with my readers here so you can get a little feel for just a day-as-usual at home with our family.

I like to read to my boys whilst they play video or computer games with the sound off or build with Legos. I find they like to multi-task, which is not surprising to me as their Dad is the same way.

What do your quiet afternoons look like at your house?




2 comments:

  1. Legos sure do make life wonderful!!! How content he looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Julie! Yes, the kids really enjoy building with those little blocks. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)