Monday, January 30, 2012

Battle that Bug: Meet the Purple!

Let me just start by saying:

I miss yesterday when the way my daughter dealt with not feeling well was by taking three naps!

Today was different. Oh, so different.

Just when I thought I couldn't listen to anymore crying and whining and more high-pitched crying, even after getting her snacks and drinks and changing her diaper and putting on her favorite shows on the iPad....I mean, I was kind of done after the first 6 hours, but after that...it finally occurred to me to give said-crying child a dose of purple kid's Ibuprofen.

Lo and Behold, { approximately 25 minutes later } : happy child. Or, at least for this moment, q u i e t.

Sometimes you just gotta be thankful for medicine!

{Hubby can now concentrate and work...also a good thang.}


2 comments:

  1. Oh thank heavens for medicine. I wouldn't have made it through the times when there wasn't any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I was thanking God for medicine over here too just yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)