Monday, August 15, 2011

Arizona + Kids = Fun

Last week, we spent 5 days at Camp Geronimo as guests at my husband's sister's husband's family reunion (did ya get that? hehe)

It was a blast! The kids caught crawdads and adopted a few honorary 'cousins' and my husband and I got to hang out and get to know the family. AND I was so happy to attend the birth of our nephew, on my husband's birthday, no less. Very special!

 If you ask the little lady here, the absolute must-haves for camping include a water bottle, a cell phone and a hat. Hope you're takin' notes.

IMAG2582

Our oldest son poses with his trusty hat. It was hot but the pool was nice and icy, so it all evened out.

IMAG2585

That's it for very interesting photos. (Yeah, yeah, I know...)

The only other two I took on this trip was one of my husband reading a book and another of our second oldest putting on his shoes. That means we were too busy having lots of fun (and trying to keep tabs on which kid was where!)


2 comments:

  1. I totally understand what you mean about being too busy keeping tabs on the kids! Sometimes the pics have to take a back seat. :) Sounds like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sherry! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)