Monday, June 13, 2011

A Few Things Lately...

IMAG2356
What's the spelling word of the day?     ZERG.   Yup.

IMAG2358
Tee-hee! Sipping water and reading Itsy Bitsy Spider w / Mom


IMAG2360
Bey Blade Battles! They were excited to play with this!
I thought it was a new toy based on a cartoon.

It turns out....

I was wrong!

Their uncle reminisces about the days gone by....

IMAG2361

when he was the ripe old age of 12 and yelled...

"Let it rip!"

The kids were thrilled to battle their uncle!

IMAG2366
He had even had one of his old Bey Blade spinner thingys.
They compared how it battled next to the new versions.


IMAG2367
Pausing from the nighttime family wrestling match that Dad instigated
just long enough to snap a photo.
I was excited that four of us were wearing green!   (Silly Mom)


4 comments:

  1. Ha ha so cute! I would be excited about everyone matching too! LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amanda! Yeah, we Moms loving matching :-) Thanks for stopping by! I love your new blog, btw! The goats are so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet picture and the thoughts were good too.
    I think your blog is great.
    Thanks for following mine.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, LeAnn! I'm so glad you like my blog! Thanks for stopping in and saying 'hello'. I so appreciate your insights, testimony, and wisdom found on your blog. You are a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)