Monday, June 6, 2011

A Few Things Lately...

IMAG2313
Playing at his Aunt's house...feeding the baby pony.
Glad he is feeling better. He had a seizure Sunday but is doing fine now. He has unexplained seizures every few years that can last about 20 minutes at a time. Other than this, he is healthy.And very normal, teasing his brothers and having lots of fun with his friends.
IMAG2315
Oh, yeah! She loves singing right into this microphone!

IMAG2317
The backyard fort is taking shape! There will be look out towers.
IMAG2318
Enjoying seeing our dreams and plans coming together.
IMAG2319
Fort-building is rubbing off on our oldest, who thinks hammering on the glass table is a good idea. (Yes, he was re-directed :-)
IMAG2305
Handsome Husband/Daddy tries his hand at making Naan.
IMAG2306

IMAG2312.jpg
Yes, they indeed do!

Looking at that painting I made for my niece's birthday a few years ago...Seeing it makes me want to pull out my paints again soon! We'll see....there are still a few more things that people who need attention first...

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know he had seizures! How scary! I'd be a wreck, since we obviously over react to bumps on the head! lol. I hope they figure it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was really scary when he was 3. We are starting to get a little more used to this. Thanks for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)