Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chocolate Covered Coconut Macaroons






Oh. My. These are really
something yummy!

You wouldn't believe
how easy they are to prepare
or how, ahem, health-like
they are for a dessert.
No refined sugar or flour.
No flour at all, actually.







I had a helper for
this recipe testing, too. 
She was the chocolate taste-tester.
Start 'em out young, I say!

{She didn't mind one bit!}

The recipe and video come from Cynthia Lair's
website, Cookus Interruptus, which is chock-full
of whole foods recipes for busy people.
I've mentioned her before on my blog; if you like
to cook healthy foods, you have got to visit her online.

You can find the recipe HERE.




{Using will power to avoid eating all 15....}

Need more whole foods recipe ideas? Check out Real Food Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm! I love chocolate and coconut! I'll have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, those look yummy! And your taste-tester is just adorable! :) I need to check out that site!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)