Saturday, December 11, 2010

Piggy tails!

One of the joyful "firsts" I am loving about having our daughter
{after having three cute little rambunctious boys come first, that is!}
is doing hairstyles!

Little lady's hair is now just long enough for little piggy tails.

Showing off the hair...

IMAG1546



She is pretty patient while I wind the little bands around her piggies, but she does squeal and squirm away from Momma if she's not holding something in her tiny, chubby hands.

A little blue bottle of hairspray did the trick!
Keeps baby in place, not just hair!
Now, there's a marketing scheme sure to work :-)


IMAG1547

All sugar and spice, that's our girlie!


1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way. I loved doing anna's hair, no matter how little there was. ;) what a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment today! I love reading your thoughts, too. :-)